Size matters!

Recently, I have come across many Indian blogs which were so good that I felt like reading their archives as well. One of the more famous blogs is 'A Twist of The Word and Mind' by rambodoc. He is a doctor by profession and is known for writing detailed medical research-studded posts. But even I didn't expect this post from his archives to be so interesting and so truthful.
Indian or, at least, Keralite men now seem to be in the same league of nations, and this should be some comfort to the citizens of this beleaguered nation.
I bow to the world - Thank you, thank you!

4 comments:

Crazy Sam said...

One more reason for me to get addicted to mallu guys!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, and for this post.
I think yu have a very interesting blog, and I thought that music video was cool, too. Hope to visit again when I have more time!

Kris Bass said...

@ Crazy Sam: Yes. And yes, I too feel attracted to Mallu men.

@ Rambodoc: Thanks for the comments. You are always welcome in here.

Prash said...

I feel so flattered when you talk about mallu boys ! ;-) hahahahahaha...

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...