Brandon Boyd

If you were to ask me one present super-hero in the realm of the music business who I would like to be if it was possible, it would be Brandon Boyd - the singer in the band Incubus. He's handsome, talented, sexy, creative, charismatic, artistic etc.

He sings, writes songs, draws sketches, paints and writes. What more could you ask for? Here are some excerpts from that website which I thought were interesting.
I live in an old building that at one point in the 1900's was a working brothel. As a result, the ghosts of under paid and over worked prostitutes roam my hallways.
I have always had a hard time in describing my creative style. I find the same dilemma when asked what type of music I play. But if I had to, I would say that I am doing my best to turn my mind inside out and see what it looks like framed. ;)
I think that to live a life of expressivity is paramount. To me it is the embodiment of freedom.
If you feel like reading this, please go to this website and check him out. And by the way, he's very cute and straight (as he claims in the about section of this website)!

And here's a video of a song by his band Incubus called 'Drive'. It sort of gives away Brandon's influences and is reminiscent of the lithograph 'Drawing Hands' by M. C. Escher.


Incubus - Drive - Click here for funny video clips

6 comments:

Kris Bass said...

Here you go. I do a music post, something I think is interesting and artsy, there are no comments. And I do a post on MYSELF and MY LOOKS, I get to have 25 comments! Nobody has an opinion about Brandon Boyd?

Firebolt said...

Hey, I do have an opinion on Incubus. I like them. I saw this video first on VH1. They're pretty good. And I'll check Brandon out the next time I'm online cause I gotta go now. Sorry.

P.S. Thanks for adding my blog to your roll. ^_^

Kris Bass said...

Finally, someone! I'll wait for your comments!

Firebolt said...

...My right knee is named Chet and my left is Garrison. Everything I wear once belonged to someone else with the specific exception of socks and underpants.

Funny guy and cute too. An intelligent and artistic person. I like him.

Kris Bass said...

I agree! I would love to have him as a friend!

fcb said...

oh I do have something to say about brandon boyd. Three, to be exact: hot, profound and talented :)

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...