The India Vs. USA health scenario

Having talked about Vinokur’s serious health condition, it’s appropriate sardonically, to talk about my niggling occupational injury. Because of my excessively aggressive playing on a new, relatively difficult bass guitar, I have injured the long flexor tendons of my left little finger. It has been hurting for a couple of days or so but it got aggravated yesterday. I myself was able to diagnose the condition. But I wanted to get it checked out my one of our brilliant Orthopods in the hospital.

I did get it checked out and the verdict was the same. Tendinitis of the Lt. Little finger. I’m on anti-inflammatory drugs and ultrasound therapy and am off playing the bass guitar for a week or so.

The contrast! I had a totally neglectable finger injury which was diagnosed and treatment started in less than a day. Vinokur has a life threatening clinical condition which is not yet diagnosed for more than 2 months.

Is India better than the USA or what?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi thr Kris,great Blog man,have been reading since 2 weeks. I sent u a mail on your yahoo Id,but i don't know u use that or not. Myself Pankaj Sharma, a MBBS student from Pune, puneetsolitude@gmail.com

Kris Bass said...

Thank you. Hope you have a goog time reading it in the future as well.

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...