Highs and lows

I'm pretty pissed. This is despite having had a good start to the day in the form of a great work out session at the gym and a meeting with our audio engineer which went pretty well.

The good news was easily overshadowed by the realisation of impending poverty and desperation in the evening. The money from our music is so not assured that depending on that to make ends meet is foolish. To not have realized that earlier is foolisher.

The bitterness was a briefly alleviated by a couple of very fair and handsome Dads who I saw on the bus station. My almost irrational attraction towards men who have extremely mani/pedicured hands/feet came to the fore. I imply Vinokur for this bias. Now, you know, I seem to have the view that such men are intelligent, wise and wealthy. Crazy, isn't it? The other day I was bashing my family and brethren from South saying that the matrimonial ads for a fair beautiful bride was baseless and racist!

But the low blow came in the form of Gay-O-Meter again! For the second consecutive day, it does me in!

I asked Vinokur to take the questionnaire. He did. Vicariously of course! (I selected the choices after reading the questions to him on Skypoe; ADD people work this way best!)

He got a fucking 53%!

Come on, I always thought that I was at least as gay as him. Now what the fuck should I do? Vinokur says I should get a French poodle or something.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...