Scathing remarks?

Today, when we were coming back from the radio show, I ended up traveling in the cab with S. For a variety of reasons, some of which have been ‘illustrated’ on this blog, I have begun to resent his company while being outside; hanging out/traveling etc. He sort of drags me down with delays in getting dressed, in buying paan/gutkha, in being lazy and forgetful etc.

Today, despite me feeling all upbeat and stuff, I was led to a discussion and later on an argument with him. It was about, ahem, this blog itself. Apparently, his girlfriend, the wonderful young lady that she is, has chosen to read this blog. And she must have gone through a couple of bitter posts about S. She reported it to S. And S., wasn’t happy. Well I guess no one will be happy reading about themselves being crticised by anyone, especially a friend.

The point of the argument was that S. thought that I shouldn’t be writing personally harming stuff about my friends (or anybody for that matter) on my blog. If I had to write any scathing stuff, it shouldn’t have been out there.

I was furious. First of all, I didn’t really want to hurt him or anything. It’s just that this blog was created by me to vent out my feelings in whatsoever fashion they might evolve. It was a private blog and only my really close friends and other strangers from around the world who like blogtrotting have been reading this.

Then, for the promotion of ‘Noise Market’, I had created a page on this blog to get the Noise Market blog up on Google. That’s the only fucking link between the Noise Market blog and my personal blog. Apparently, this blog still comes up when people google ‘Noise Market’. And that’s when people apparently stumble over my writings which might lead to reactions.

The argument went so combative, that I told S. that I might even reveal his name on the blog. And he threatened that he might hack my blog and delete it forever.

The fact is that we both are a little cunty within ourselves and are not going to carry out the threats that we sent to each other.

All this does is that it leaves me with this 18$ question. Should/Can I write harming things about my friends on this blog?

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...