The ring adorns his finger

When I picked up the ring from Amazon, I realized how easy it is to actually shop for something there. But the realization of the sheer efficiency of its delivery system, due to which, Vinokur got his ring about 5 days earlier than schedule is much more profound.

It's supposed to be our wedding ring. At least our engagement ring. He got it one yesterday afternoon (his time) and I got to know about it today evening (my time). That too, when I called him from one of the railway stations in transit!

I was very happy. He seemed to be very happy as well. I was dying to see the ring on his finger. The Skype video picture was a little disappointing. The ring looked like it lacked the lustre that it deserved for the purpose.

Vinokur loved it. So did the distasteful Polish woman aide that he has. I'm waiting for more reviews from other people with dependable tastes.

Why don't more of you (and by that, I mean the rest of the 4 of you readers) vote in the poll about the ring?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure its a lovely ring. It looked pretty good in the picture you posted.

A well wisher in NYC

Kris Bass said...

It looks good. Now that it has some inscription says 'From Kris, with love, for Vinokur'!

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...