The Radio Show

This again is a big surprise. We, ‘Noise Market’, seem to have impressed the organizers of the event that we played a week or so back. And they, in turn, had recommended us for a unplugged radio show in one of the big FM channels of Mumbai! WoW!

We practiced hard for this acoustic set yesterday night. We didn’t know that it was a live show which was going to be recorded and aired later on in the day. We went to their studios in the afternoon, and in a session which extended about an hour or so, we played 4 songs and were interviewed by a sweet, bubbly RJ. The interview was a funny little thing where we, despite demonstrating our extreme naivety, sounded interesting (or so I felt!). The show was finally aired in the evening and I have recorded the entire show!

I had SMSed a lot of my friends, GB friends and colleagues. A few of them returned compliments after listening to us live. And to be honest, I was also very happy in the way we sounded on the radio!

I have mp3s of our show but I don’t know if I should put them on this blog as my cynical, clandestine blog is already a controversial topic amongst the band mates.

UPDATE: I have uploaded the songs from the acoustic show on radio on the MySpace page for 'Noise Market'. Because of aforementioned dual-identity crisis, I still can't reveal the actual name of the band here on this blog. But you can obviously find it out in the MySpace page. I would urge all readers of this blog to keep sticking to the rules by not mixing these two identities. Anyway, here's the link to the Noise Market MySpace page.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...