The Palm expo gig

The monsoons had started rather unexpectedly. From the dreary hot and humid environment, the sudden transition to a balmy, almost seductive view of the thunder and lighting on the brilliant window overlooking the Lokhandwala skyline seemed surreal.

In the afternoon, 'Shoonyas' had a gig at the Palm expo. It was a sloppy gig by my standards but the crowd response was encouraging. All the gig did was to confirm the status of 'Shoonyas' being the 'fun' band in my rather capricious musical career. The exhibition itself was fantabulastic. I was able to play the best of the best amongst bass guitars.

Ah Mumbai and the opportunities that it provides for people in all walks of life.

Here's a photo of me and my (blurred) band 'Shoonyas'.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...