The new beard

I've not been blogging because I've been really busy. On the music front, 'Noise Market' has signed the contract with the record label. A few days back, we played at a gig at an advertising firm's office very close to the MTV Office which was attacked by the Sikhs earlier today. The responses from the crowd and from our new firangi manager was good.

For the last three days or so, Ray and a college friend of ours visited me and stayed with me in the new apartment. The were here to give an exam for post-specialty medical courses. I was busy with them hanging out and stuff.

We watched 'The Happening' and the controversial 'Dasavatharam' during this period. 'The Happening' is fodder material for the spoof makers. Eerie, scientific and all that, but doesn't get more than 2.5 out of 5 in my book. The Kamal Hassan starrer started out disappointing but picked up with a hilarious script to come up with about 3 out of 5 stars for a Tamil movie. The graphics are so pathetic, I wished they didn't put in an effort to make such tsunami recreations. George W. Bush is the biggest butt of all jokes on this movie.

Last but not the least, my beard has made a fantastic come back. Check out this picture and tell me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No to the beard. No No NOOOOO!

We havent heard about your work at all recently. Have you finished with your residency? Taken the licensing exams?

Will you let us sample your music on this blog? I would love to hear it.

How is Vinokur coping?

A well wisher in NYC

Anonymous said...

This in my opinion looks very good, cute and hot.

Keep up the good look.

JK

Kris Bass said...

I love you, JK!

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...