More photos, cooking

At least, there are somethings which bring pleasure to my life.

  • Photography - My exploits in the last few days. Vinokur has started influencing me big time in my style. For eg. the naughty words in the first one.




  • Cooking - Today I made chappatis, another sabji and rice. Again, a good result. No photos yet.
  • I bought new carpets to match the interiors (blue) and a lot of groceries. The refrigerator now looks healthily endowed.
  • Getting back in touch (contact) with my parents and sister. I even talked to my sister about marrying Vinokur and adopting a kid.

    Bad things
  • Gmail account hacked - No news yet.
  • Vinokur again getting into dependance to a drug - This time it's an atypical antipsychotic called 'Seroquel'. We had a bitter chat yesterday when I probably sounded accusive of him not being strong enough to get out of adddictions. He hated that. We hung up after the situation grew worse with both of them not moving from our stands.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...