Hitting back the gym

Since moving into the new apartment, my life definitely seems to be track. I feel happier, content and proud of leading my own life. The time spent with Vinokur on Skype romancing, pondering our future, cooking, joking around, releasing sexual energy etc. (I thought this phrase would sound classier than masturbation) almost makes me feel that we are living together.

The only big thing that was missing in my life was that I was not hitting the gym. It’d been more than 2 years now since I wanted to put one muscles and get into shape. I knew that my 3 month membership of the gym was coming to an end. And as life has taught me on various instances, restarting doing something is much harder than starting.

Today though, I just felt like putting the lid on lazyness and went to the gym. My favorite gym trainer was in when I went (by favorite, I mean the person who is fun and who gets me to complete the rotations; no way does it mean that he's hot). I did my entire rotations without much of a trouble. I was impressed with myself.

But the sad story came at the end. I talked to the owner of the gym if I could extend my 3 month plan into one year membership. That way I would save a lot of money. But that can’t be the case. Because I was shameful of not having attended gym regularly, I decide to sign up for the 1 year membership from scratch. That amounted upto paying a lot of money. I did that using the credit card; the same one that I had bought Vinokur the ring with.

Apart from that, I was foxed into buying one of the weight gaining nutritive supplements as well. I really don’t know why I did this. I guess I was a little wary of my diet and the fact that it was getting hard for a single busy guy to stick to a strict diet which consisted of stuff like

  • 12 eggs a day, but only 2 egg yellows a day
  • 4 meals with 2 rotis, a bowl of rice and a lot of chicken, fish and vegetable
  • A fucking hell lot of daal and other pulses
  • Milk in gallons
  • Sleep for 10 hours
  • 2 and half litres of water
  • Avoiding white bread, only 2 slices of brown bread per meal
  • Avoiding all sort of sweets and oils/butters etc.


Believe me, when you are living alone and cooking for yourself, especially when you are starting off with cooking seriously, it’s hard. Ergo, I bought this fantabulastic supplement. Very expensive, but promising. I’m hopeful that in about a couple of months time when my folks visit me, I would have put on weight and muscles to make them feel that I’m actually better off living by myself.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...