Baptized kitchen

Although it is a wrong word to use, baptization is probably the closest thing that I could think of for this event that happened in my little kitchen. Those who have seen the photos (especially 'A well wisher from NYC') would understand how improbable that is. But it happened.

I cooked brown rice, a vegetable curry and dosas tonight. It was almost as if I was celebrating S.' moving over to his apartment which is about 20 seconds from my door. And as a contradiction of sorts, I invited him for dinner. He was happy to have some tasty food at last.

And by the way, I was pleasantly surprised as well. Not that I ever thought I lacked skill in the culinary fields. But still, I hadn't cooked anything significant for the last 3 years or so. Even before that, I hadn't done anything seriously serious. Just a hand here and there to help my Mom and sister. That too, almost always, reluctantly.

I promise that I'd take some photos of the dishes that I make and also some photos of the cleaned (but not sorted) kitchen.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...