The 1000th post: Turn the page

This is officially my 1000th blog post on this blog. To celebrate the occasion, I have decided to do something radical.

First of all, I'm going to change the template so as to make the blog look less depressing. If you are wondering why I had chosen the earlier (dark) template, it was because things were getting a little too depressing in my life back then. Now, things have changed. I hope for the better. New apartment. New life. New career. Everything has changed in my life. I hope this turn of the page is for the better!

The following content might upset the stability of all relationships in which one of the partners likes handsome young men. It is advised that people involved in such relationships should meticulously avoid exposing themselves and/or their spouses to the content.


Second of all, I'm going to 'come out' in the public with photographs which reveal my face. Don't shriek! (to gay/bi men of all age groups and straight/bi women of all age groups)

If you are wondering why I'm doing this, here's the answer. I think that a beard/moustache makes me look mature and full of substance. A clean shaven look give me the twink look. Here, I'm giving you an opportunity to decide what looks best on my face. The fact is, Vinokur likes me clean and scruff-less. I like the other look. Vinokur promises to love me more if I stay clean. Back me up in my fight to retain my facial hair!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

flygye12 said...

Cleaner is definitely better. You look Yesudas when in beard, being in bed with whom is not a particularly fanciful idea. I've not been readin ur blog thoroughly, therefore I ask, are u a mallu by any chance? :-) keep shavin

Kris Bass said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kris Bass said...

I am a Mallu. And I'm growing back my beard. It makes me feel that I'm looking better.

Anonymous said...

Clean shaven is much. much better!

A well wisher in NYC.

Anonymous said...

I will give you my opinion. This is how I usually like men.

Keep an interesting Goatee and slightly longish side burns.

Anonymous said...

Clean Shaven gives you a cute look.
If you want to get a tougher look, you will look better if you can groom the growth- shape it and trim it.
You look good anyways to me.

JK
Canada

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...