Swish'd!

Nobody, excepting me of course, would remember that back in 2004, I was inspired by a blog called 'Search for Love in Manhattan' by Faustus M. D. In fact, that was my first post on this blog.

Tonight, very late in the night, I got so bored of my books that I decided to take a break. As I settled with a cup of coffee in front of Vinokur (over Skype), I had this intense desire to revisit a couple of blogger that I have always admired. I googled 'Search for love in Manhattan' and got this revised link to the blog.

I was simply astounded to see that Joel Derfner (a. k. a. Faustus M. D.) had published his second book already. The book called 'Swish' is already reviewed highly by sites like Amazon.com! I'm inspired! I'm totally inspired!

On one side, there are people like Vinokur who urge me to read authors like Khaled Hosseni and Rohinton Mistry amongst the other books that I'm supposed to read. And on the other side (curiously enough, both 'sides' of this particularly cumbersome epiphany reside in the same city!), Faustus M. D. has just enacted my preferred option amongst my career dreams - to be a writer!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...