Premonitory tendencies

The one thing that I want in my life, apart from the rest of the 3498 things on the list that is, is that I pass my exams. I haven't prepared. I'm not in the mindset to prepare. The odds are totally against me.

But still, something inside tells me that things could be better. Maybe, a miracle would happen. Maybe I would be able to seduce the examiners to pass the exam. Wouldn't that be wonderful? I get to get laid as well as pass the exam! Even though that's not totally on the cards (sex outside the premises of the relationship is out of it's purview), that really gives me hope.

That's the reason why I'm trying to put in the last and only effort for preparing for my all important final exam. Wish me luck fellas, cuz that's the only thing that I can base my hopes on.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...