Friendship?

All the paan stains that I had to scrub off yesterday would have led anyone to shudder and throw up. The tiles in the toilet, a wash-basin (sink) the actual toilet bowl! Aaargh! This is all thanks to one person; the one and only S. I think I've been kind and generous all my life to him. But how does he pay it back. By being lazy and dirtying the apartment, borrowing money and not paying back etc, being inconsiderate and being lazy.

The other two band members of 'Noise Market' have also been kinda ignorant of my need for help. They didn't even offer help for shifting apartments. How much can I ask people for help?

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...