Uncertainty prevails!

Everything’s been nailed almost to completion! This should have meant an early arrival but that seems to be still up in mysterious clouds. Vinokur hates pressure and things happening too fast. He’s scared that he will leave something untended to back there and will be worrying about it when he comes here.

Well, I need him to be safe. I need him with me as quickly as he can. But that message is so hard to get across and even if understood in the right way, execute. Right now, the date varies from ‘tomorrow’ to about ‘3 weeks later’. I am going nuts!

I hope that I can make him feel comfortable for reaching her on the Valentine’s day. That would make it perfect as we could have a little honeymoon in a hotel and move into the apartment after the 15th.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...