First ever Noise Market Gig!

Finally, we hit the gig scene. It was a very troubled scene leading upto the final execution. The slot was not confirmed until the last minute. Neither was the remuneration. But we had worked our asses out and it got paid. We played for about half an hour and we rocked! We got the crowd moving the latter part of the gig and they liked our performance.

The best part of everything was that I got a rousing support from my own department with a few of the faculty coming for the show and talking me. I felt really good. Dr. T and Dr. R’s boyfriend also had turned up.

On the negative side of things, I think we had a shoddy sound thanks to the lackadaisical nature of the sound engineer. I tried to get myself doing head-banging etc on stage. But no one else in the band really did anything other than just play.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...