churchgate - a poem

I've seen a lot of multi-user blogs and stuff. In fact I've been invited for writing in one - Mutiny.in. But this is the FIRST time ever that someone else other than me is contributing material for my blog. Who else could it be but my dear Vinokur writing vicariously about the dangers of cruising in the suburban railway network in Mumbai!

a dependable place for a good old time
is the southernmost station on the western line
where guys hang out in the public loo
and the cops do too
and the cops do too
and so
and so
and so will you

by vinokur

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...