Noise Market

Well I needed to have some shot in my arm to breathe again after the disappointment fiasco with Xander. And purely coincidentally, that came in the form a Hindi rock band, the most unlikely thing, if you consider my yester-life.

Basically the story started on the day after the aforementioned fall-out. I was invited to check out by my Shoonyas guitarist to jam and to discuss some issues. What I was treated to was pure, innovative, orginal music; something that I was dying to play bass for. I was invited to play bass for this band which calls itself ‘Noise Market’.

I gave them a hint of my limitations. But there was no way that I could refuse to play with talented, committed, professional, sane musicians who didn’t have ego problems. Therefore, I’m part of a second band: ‘Noise Market’. We’re planning to hit the scene with lives shows and a demo CD! See ya guys on the radio and television!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...