The saga of love continues

Four months! Such an incredibly long period it seems... rather is.

It would seem impossible for a freak like me to not blabber about my own life. Even having nothing going on, I used to type and post and blog and all that shit!


And now, I am in this fucken incredible relationship with the most amazing person that I have ever met, and yet, no posts!

The reason is simple. Straight forward.

I don't have time for anything but spend time with him - Anchel Vinokur - online!

I love him! I really do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We need an update!

Kiran

Kris Bass said...

I'll get my updates with some regularity now that I've done so many new things in the last few months. An update in a couple of days, I promise!

Kirs

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...