Our birthdays!

Wow, I had a ball! I’m going to have more! It was mine and Vinokur’s birthday on the 6th/7th of November.

I had gifted my little Vinokur using the wonderful powers of the internet a couple of Tantra T-shirts, a couple of Indian classical music CDs, a bouquet of flowers, a chocolate birthday cake. He was so happy as the gifts arrived one by one on the 6th of November!!

His gift to me was obviously pre-dated; my spanky new P1i phone and a brand new Yamaha acoustic guitar! I love you, Al!

I had a wonderful party thrown by my friends at a fantastic restaurant in town. I was gifted by all of my friends; things ranging from wonderful headsets for my mobile phone and my mp3 player and a bottle of champagne.

Thanks Sandy, E-boi, Xander, Parry and the others whose names I wouldn’t want to reveal in this blog.

And I did one of my social rituals-necessities. I came out to a couple of colleagues from my hospital. One of them was dumb-struck!

This was also the last birthday that I'm going to not celebrate without Vinokur!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...