Xander gets reviewed

Last Sunday, we went for rock show at our favorite guitar shop which featured one of the biggest rock bands in India - Metakix. They were just brilliant. Powerful, tight and professional. To top it all, they covered Alice In Chains' Rooster and Again.

So after the show, being the PR guy for the band, I went and bought the Metakix CD which was on sale and like a 13 something post-menarchial girl, I went around getting autographs. Of course, the package was bundled with brownie points of getting in touch with the band members and talking etc.

I complimented all of them for the show as well as for AiC covers. I told the lead singer about the Xander's skills in that genre. While they were winding up, the lead guy came up and asked me where we jammed and stuff. Apparently, he was interested in checking us out.

I was so thrilled, that I almost wetted my panties. (No I don't wear any, you junkheads! And take your hands off your...) He asked me to scrap him or Orkut, which I did. In fact I sent him the cover version of 'Got Me Wrong' (AiC).

Today morning, while I was doing my stupid Powerpoint presentations on the computer in the hospital, I happeened to check my scrapbook. The guy had replied saying that Xander's version kicked ass.

Oh, I was so glad that I was jumping up and down the office on alternate legs like a teen lolita who gave head to a 9" black throbber. I called Xander, Parry and E-boi and Sahaab about this.

Maybe, just maybe, Shade would still work.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...