Practice with a metronome

Every bloody website on guitar says this. Over and over again. They make you feel like you have been heinous criminal all throughout our lives for not doing it. That's was part reason by I did buy a metronome. And now it's wonderful. Everything's on the click. And I realize that I'm very good at playing with it. No real problem. But my right hand technique on the bass) still requires a lot of training.

And something else - This metronome has it's beeps tuned to the note of B. That's unheard of, everything is A as far as I have known.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...