The practice session at the X-ray clinic

Today was ultimately strange. Morning was traumatic with my professor insulting, purposefully, me and my co-registrar for not 'being upto the mark'. Fuck it. He's crazy everyone in Mumbai knows. The only problem was that the after-effect of that left me irritated at the OPD where I normally am quite cool.

Then, in the evening, after an hour of chatting with my latest online crush, I ended up at Vikkie's place for jam. Since his home was under re-furbishing (redesigning), we moved all of the stuff into the X-ray clinic across the corridor. Wow, it was nice fun. The room itself is nice with great acoutics. We didn't jam for long but how much ever we did, it sounded awesome.

After the jam, I was tired and was relieved to have a plate of plain rice and curd with my Mom's special 'chammanthi podi', a kind of dry chutney to be had with rice. I was planning to go to my books but a very delicious looking Scot (I mean a man from Scotland) ruined my plans as we chatted for about 1 hour on the internet.

Now I'm chatting regularly with three men - A Brit, A Scot and a US based, erstwhile Russian jew. All of them are interesting!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...