The Double-Bill's back

E-boi was away this weekend and I utilized his absence by going for movies alone. He had asked me to try and avoid that. I did that until 7.15 pm when I checked up the reviews for the movies. That made me impulsively do something that I love; going to movies alone. So I did. I went to the favorite movie double-bill. This was done with amazing alacriity, so charecteristic of me. Again, Sterling Cineplex.

What did I do? I took tickets for both the movies at the outset. The first movie was 'Queen' at 8.00 pm and 'The Epic Movie' at 10.15 pm.

'Queen': Simply Amaaaazing!



I didn't know about the movie before I saw the posters on the Times since the last week. Lots of signs representing awards etc. had convinced me to make it a point not to miss it. Helen Mirren is breathtaking. Screenplay is witty and entertaining. But most of all, it is about something that we've all heard a lot about. Yet we don't know the real version. Go watch it! Easily 4.5*!

It stretched a tad little further than the estimated 10.15 pm. So I jumped out of my seat as soon as the credits started appearing and ran to the next screen to watch what I expected to be a laugh-riot.



The Epic Movie: It was far from the laugh riot. Just because of the fact that there were a lot of scenes which were indigestible. I don't know why I should feel like that at this point of my life. The most disappointing thing is that the best scene is one in the trailer - regarding the Superman. I expected more. And therefore; just a single *.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...