Shopping on a wet wet Sunday

For a long long time, I've been keeping chorese for tomorrow. That tomorrow finally came. On a wet, wet Sunday, when the skies opened up and shut up with the regularity of bulletins on Headlines Today channel, I walked all the way up to Dadar market and bought the following.


  • A study lamp
  • A sexy table lamp with shade
  • 3 Curtains and all the stuff needed to hang curtains.
  • A table fan
  • Marvel Comics - 5 of them
  • Navi Mumbai - Road Guide
  • Hot Wheels - Ferrari car model with suspension
  • Toileteries


Along with that I had wonderful afternoon meal with Fish Fry at Madeena.

In the evening, e-boi came down before part 2 of our shopping to jam a little bit of Snow Patrol and Dashboard Confessional over amazing Beef Burgers from the Mama Mia.

Classic, Classic weekend!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...