My New Song

It's called my new song. I wrote it after I got inspired totally listening our jam sessions. Man, we really sounded tight. Especially me and e-boi. VN was singing amazngly well for a first practice session.

About the actual song, I don't know what made me write this. Or rather, I don't want to know why I wrote this. Here it is.

_new_song

I was walking down the street in search of what I wasn't sure of
I looked around and saw a huge swarm of people all around me
Of every possible colour, age, race and religion but
Almost everyone seemed to be frozen a state of emotion

If I were able to freeze the time and take a look at
Why, oh why, do we get so carelessly stuck
To our own end, priding our own self and
fly high and lonely on our own hot-air-head-baloon

It must be so cold there
Don't you feel alone there

I know it's not easy
But its worth a try
Try coming back here
Believe me, it's worth a try

It might make you feel like you are precious
But hey, its a pretense, its almost deception
You are so high that it is so hard to see
The bottomless pit that you are staring right at

Like this cold and cloudy autum morning
We're all clothed in different shades of gray and false-glory
Let yourself free like drops of rain and let the
Warmth of the sunshine find its way back to the open

It must be so cold there
Don't you feel alone there

I know it's not easy
But its worth a try
Try coming back here
Believe me, it's worth a try


Initial reviews suggested a good song. I have a riff to it as well. Lets see how things go.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...