Day Extraorinaire

Today was the starting day of Palm Expo 2007 where a drum clinic by drumming great Gregg Bisonette was about to take place. Sumit and VN were supposed to make it. I finished up quickly at the hospital (purposefully) and departed on my rickety scooty along the Western Express Highway.

I reached there very quickly. Wow! The NSE is absolutely big! The stalls were amazing. Everything about sound and cinema from capreting for floors to custom made acoustic guitars were there. Of course, there were the rival stalls from Furtados and Musician's Mall. Both of them featured an amazing guitar range. MM had a gig thing going on. I thought that the bands were kinda shitty.

The drumming clinic though was awesome. Greg was funny, intelligent and really inspiring.

What came about after that was the extraordinaire part...

E-boi, who was literally 2 hours late, and I, decided to head to Powai to meet one of our old friends. We went to Powai had Mallu food and went to Hiranandani complex and played bowling at the mall.

Surprisingly, I won clean! With two strikes and three spares! I was clearly 50 odd points in front!

Then, we came back all the way down the Eastern Express highway. I dropped E-boi at his home and came to my hospital.

That's like travelling the whole of Mumbai in one evening!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...