Another jam session

The jam session at Vicky's featured a touted guitarist from their office. But why does everything bad in my life feel like a Fantastic Four movie? The guitarist was so hyped that we expected far too much. The actual situation was that he wasn't even able to play basic chords and keep in time. He provided with a lot of irritating distraction for jamming. Otherwise, the jam session was good.

Especially after I learned the bass for When I come around and Speed of Sound properly. I now have confirmed that I believe in this band and it's future more than that of Shade.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...