New guitarist/singer?

After the introduction of drums, the next logical step should be guitarist/singer. Exactly what the 'righteous' E-boi did. He did a little survey inside his office and found out a guy called Vicky. He's a modest singer/guitarist who's interested in Brit Rock.

Voila! Oasis, Coldplay, Blur, Radiohead, Snow Patrol, Keane, Travis, Muse etc! Oh and I forgot the Verve. He likes all of this and he came to our little jam session. It was a Sunday and therefore things were a little better.

The jam session sounded awesome because we tried 'Speed Of Sound' - Coldplay, 'Cast No Shadow', 'Don't Look Back In Anger' - Oasis. This is the first time that I'm ever trying any such song with my bass guitar. Plus the effect of an actual drumset is divine!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...