Itchy?

 


I'm a big fan of Simpsons and the 'Itchy and Scratchy' cartoon that is shown inside the Simpson's episodes. My hospital's 'black cat' has recently started sitting by my side when I sit under the 'Honey Moon Tree', the only big tree in the campus. It is called so probably because it has been the place where friends always gather and have fun.

But that's not the heated topic of today's post. Today's post is in half dedicated to animal rights and also to Simpson's. This photo makes our 'black cat' look like 'Itchy'. Doesn't it. You can also make out clearly that some brat and cut the whiskers of 'black cat' just for fun. That's Pathetic!!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...