The trip to meet Ray - part 2

The second day with Ray was 'movies day'. We had so many lovely evenings in my my home town when we both were there. We went for the mega block buster release of Malluwood - 'Chhotta Mumbai' and 'Vinodayatra'. Of the two, only the latter deserves to be mentioned. It was a classical feel-good Mallu movie with great screen play and cinematography. This is a snap at the movie theatre complex where was saw it from.

 


This snap really is a gem from my camera. It took it as dusk had started to set in on Cochin. It is at Cochin's lovely Marine Drive. This is the place where I have had many introspective conversations with Ray and E-boi (when he was there).

 


After that, I came back in another bus ride. Again it was a 'dry ride' as per Ray's standards of cruising. But this time, I had a couple of Marvel Comics books which I had bought from a discounted sale of books. I love them! One is a giant edition of 'X-men' featuring Cyclops. The other one is about the evolution of 'Wolverine'.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...