Not-So-Great Expectations

As I start this vacation, I feel a lot relieved. I’m almost fleeing from the complicated fucked-up life at the hospital, from the dust-filled rooms of the hostel, from my despicable room-mate. But not with the kind of expectations that I usually carry with me, instead I’m a lot more realistic I guess.

I am not really hoping to have a great time with friends, with family or with my sex-mate. I don’t know why but I feel that this is not going to be oh-so-great. Is it part of my ageing process or is it because of the fact that things are so rapidly changing… in a way which I don’t really wish, yet I can’t do a thing about them.

Anyway, I’m hoping that my moods on this tour will be supplemented by pictures. Yeah, it’s a bloody travel diary with the pictures taken on my cell phone. Xander’s brother (who visited us last weekend) did leave a lasting impression on my photographer-mind. The amazing Nikon DSLR camera made me want to own one. But I can’t afford one at present.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...