First day back in Kerala

 


The serenity of the scenery of God's own Country! Yes. This bloody snap was taken from my home. It's a scene of the coconut trees just outside. That would look like I'm having a great time out here right? Wrong!

Except from food that is! Yeah! I’m so glad to write this post after a hearty meal made by my mom. But that’s just about it when it comes to my ‘homecoming’ experience. Everything else is just the same. I didn’t even feel like giving the stuff (some synthetic pouch like thing which can hold Sarees) that I had bought for my Mom from Mumbai.

I just keep on watching TV and cricket and browse on the computer. I've sent an e-mail to Mr. Lion. But no replies yet.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...