Delhii Lows

 


In this ongoing mess of sorting blog posts and photographs, I almost forgot about the B-rate hindi movie that I had managed to catch today afternoon. 'Delhii Heights' was far from the heights of alt-cinema that Bollywood has started creating. I wanted to watch it despite strong advice against it because of the Sardar Dad played by the sexy Om Puri. Having seen the role, he didn't enthrall me. Neigther did the movie as predicted.

But it did narrow down the list of 'to-watch' movies spun out from the alt-bollywood scene. 'Mr. and Mrs. Iyer', 'Traffic Signal' and 'Mixed Doubles' are the ones that I can think of right now.

Thinking about that, how on earth did I ever miss those? Oh yeah, I didn't have a shabby roomie then!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...