The Day with Chuck

Chuck wasn’t there in town in the first few days of my trip. He was with his wife and his kid and was winding up the business at the place where his wife had just finished her post-grad. After he had come back, he had duties at the hospital and therefore it took me so long to actually meet and spend a day with.

Today, we spent the whole day basically hanging out. I went over to his place and had a delicious home-cooked lunch by his Mom who was out at work. Then we spent some time catching up at his place. In the evening we set out for some shopping. We had gone to the haven of pirated goods in town called ‘Beema Pally’ and I ended up buying a lot of English Movie Collections. We went to the nearby beach as well where I took this snap.



In the evening we went back to Chuck’s place to meet his Mom. She was very emotional as this was the first time I had visited after Chuck’s father’s demise. She actually started asking me about my plans to settle in life ie. marry. I said that I didn’t have plans to.

Later when I asked Chuck whether it would be a good idea to try and come out to her in a the future he said, ‘A very bad idea, she wouldn’t let you in the house after that I guess.’ Although I know things are going to be like that once I come out into the open, I felt bad hearing that.

Later on Chuck himself confessed that he was only joking. We ended up the day after dinner (a bad one at a restaurant) with one of our friends from college. After that, I watched the movie ‘Provoked’. Again alone. Again at the shabby theatre which stinks like a rat’s ass.

It is an okay-good movie. Aishwarya Rai did her bit in the movie which I felt was touch unrealistic in the way things evolved in the movie.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...