Water and Rob-B-Hood

I can't help but succumb to the desire of watching back to back movies these days. Today I saw two.




'Water' directed by Deep Mehta was the Indian representative at the Oscars. Although it took up the controversial topic of widows and harassment in India, the movie was not all that exciting. But being the pervert that I am, I had some hots thinking about the protagonist's father using his son's lover as a prostitute unknowingly.

During the movie I was eyeing a couple of Muslim Dad's sitting nearby. My interest in them suddenly diminished after one of them assaulted the Hindu Brahmins in the movie by calling 'Sister fuckers' in response to the dialogue in the movie when the protagonsist's friend glorifies prostitution by saying the whomever that a Hindu Brahmin sleeps with is blessed.

My cruising instinct which was on 'active' mode since yesterday hoped for more action during the second film. But this time around, there weren't any hot daddies at all. All were young families with small kids for watching the Jackie Chan action comedy 'Rob-B-Hood'.



This movie is below average with a lot of great Jackie chan action sequences. The only thing that I can remember about the movie is my intense desire to urinate during the intermission, because of all the coffee that I had been drinking today. That gave me another whiff at cruising. But not even on dick was made visible! How mean of you the average Mumbaikar man!

I bought myself a new Nokia Handsfree headset and a MMC card reader. That should solve my current problem of not having a working portable music player. My Zen Micro's headphones are with e-boy for a long time.

Inspired again because of brighter twist to life (thanks to the headset), I clean my room up. I also make plans with the gang to buy Xander a microphone on his birthday.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...