Tiring emergency

As the trend continued, I couldn't get a night's rest before the emergency because of the trip to visit my sister etc. But still, probably because of what i had achieved in the 12 hours or so for the journey, I had a proverbial 'spring in my feet' today.

The breakfast at the 'Anna's' fast food joint gave me the kick-start. The OPD was busy as hell. We got free by practically 10 to 2. After that, I had my lunch but couldn't chat to my parents cuz they were away on tour.

My professor had his usual series of post-op wound checks lined up for the late afternoon. So once again, as is for the last 5 weeks, I spent the early afternoon waiting for him. Once the wound checks were finished, I spent some more time in the ward completing what was pending of today's paper work.

In the emergency, I was operating all night. I did three of the four surgeries and was feeling good about what I had done.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...