The Pursuit of HAPPYness


This weekend was different because I got up at the hostel instead of at the apartment. I finsihed my laundry which had piled up for about a couple of weeks. Then I searched my entire room to gather all the medication for my sister's mother in law. So, I finished my round as soon as I could, which was at about 1 AM, and then went to the apartment.

Me, Xander and E-boy jammed for about an hour or so after which all of us felt tired. Parry was at his home and was in an indifferent mood. All this meant that another weekend passed without us going to the jamming room cum guitar shop.

Instead we went for the movie 'In Pursuit of HAPPYness'. I was sort of surprised at my reaction to the movie which would have otherwise been a okay-good movie. But I could really relate to the perpetual brokenness of Will Smith's character, his internship woes and the lack of a good apartment to live - all part and parcel of my life as a resident her.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...