The post emergency

Due to a freak incident yesterday, thanks to one pesky relative of a patient, my Nokia handsfree headset, which I have been so thankful of having lately, went bad. That has changed my life totally. Less than 12 hours after the incident, I was so uncomfortable with talking in the traditional way that I had to go look at the shops nearby for another headset.

I could'nt get it. And I slept late because of this shit. All this meant that I was tired and late in starting my evening round. After doing all the pre OT work with my nincompoop of a houseman, I finished up all the paper work hoping for a busy weekend with my sister visiting town.

I hit the bed quite late but only after practicing a little bit of Tool on my four-stringer.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...