Magneto - Magnetic



I love X-men very much. There is something about the characters that I like. And from my point of view the most seductive characters are ummm... well, not to anybody's surprise, 'The Wolverine' and 'Magneto'.

I love Hugh Jackman's portrayal of 'Wolverine', I have written about him sometime back.

But even more interesting is the charmingly authoritative nature of 'Magneto' donned by Sir Ian McKellen. A little looking up on the Wikipedia revealed, much to my surprise and pride that, McKellen is gay and a gay right activist.

Now, I see things in a different light.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...