Flurry of accidents

Today morning, I read in the paper that Mahrashtra was the nations leading 'accident-prone state' and that as usual, Mumbai was the the jewel in its crown in this aspect as well.

Quite true I would say. At least, on the basis of what I had experienced at the emergency today. We had around 10 new admissions; all of them being accidents on the road.

In a related story, have also read somewhere that Kerala is the leading 'geriatric filled state' with over 10% of population being above 60! Now you have a scientific reason for me like Older Men; I have more chance of falling in love with an Older man.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...