2nd 'Holi'day

This is my second year in this Queen of Metropolises; hence my second time celebrating the festival 'Holi'. I kind of despise it. I'm scared by it rather. I hate colors and ruining of clothes in the act of celebrations. Therefore, I had clearly planned my protocol to avoid.

Yesterday night, I got out of the hospital sleatlhily. Today morning, despite we having plans to go for a matinee show for the latest hollywood blockbuster, we didn't dare to step out of the apartment fearing the predicament of getting drenched in colors thanks to those crazy kids at the apartment complex. They had made such a racket in the morning trying to call Xander 'uncle' out for a splurge.

We got up from our slumbers in the late afternoon phase. After having a 'Chicken Maharaja Mac' at the mall across the street, I went back to the hospital. I sat on my screwed up Windows XP trying to set right what had gone wrong; my Nokia phone's synchronising software had crashed a few weeks back. I couldn't manage to get it done but I did some system stabilizing functions which has improved the speed of the OS.

After all that, I went and finished my work. The gang (E-boi, Xander and Parry) were planning to pick me up en-route to 'The Last King of Scotland'. Xander was indisposed cuz of a suspected post-binge gastritis. We couldn't get the ticket at the 9 O' Clock show at a premiere multiplex.

So we changed plans. Xander wanted to go home. We, the three (the rest) of us, went to a hair salon (or saloon), had dinner and watched the amazing movie at another Multiplex starting 10.45 pm.

After I came back, I sat on the computer again. But again, I couldn't fix the jinx. I think I need to sort this out by reinstalling Win XP. As I tried to doze off, I completed X-men Part 1. WOW! What a fantastic movie and concept.

I slept of at 5 AM bloody! What a wrteched routine?!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...