Moody Saturday

Today's Operation theatre, although delayed, was otherwise uneventful. After my night round, I headed to Xander's place. But things don't feel right. I am obviously pissed off by the problems that I am having with my roomie.

It is so obvious that Xander and e-boy start asking me why I was so out of sorts. I say that it is mainly due to the fact that I'm denied freedom in my room.

We try jamming but then things don't work out. We quit after some time. And end up eating dinner and watching 'X-men 2'. I, the fool who hasn't watched the Prequels to 'X-men - The Last Stand', distinctly felt the underlying concept to be thrilling.

I sleep off watching that.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...