Honeymoon Travels

Today was a nice and easy day. The emotionally tiring weekend's hangover got over because of a nice night's sleep as today's round was late in the morning. After an unventful round, we headed to the OPD. In an effort to have a quick bite before the OPD I found a new roadside vendor from down south who made wonderful 'thattu dosa' just across the road from the hospital.

The OPD was heavy and was a mind-wrecking misadventure. That drained me once again. After finishing the round fast, I went to see if I could get tickets for a movie. Id didn't want to head back to room where I hardly have any freedom these days. Thankfully, I got a decent timing and a nice movie.

I watched a virtually unheard about movie called 'Honeymonn Travels Ltd.'. Not the run-of-the-mill Bollywood mantra. It is different and quite funny and entertaining. I'm not giving away anything but the differnt thing is that they showed the homosexual feelings in a couple of characters in a good light.

It was heartening to see that. After the movie I came back and finished my work for the day.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...