Black Friday

Well, that's not the title of my Day (which is Monday). I watched the movie called 'Black Friday'. It was chilling and astonishing cine-documentary. But a little too lengthy I feel. I don't think that it moved me as much a 'Parzania' which is based on the similar riots in Gujarat.

I'm not giving away stories about the movie. You can read it up on the internet.

Otherwise, S. joined his job. I rang him up in the evening. He said it went fine. I caught up with Ray and Ranjith on the phone. I did a lot of computer work for my professor once again after we found that the data that he had stored in the office computer was deleted, to our dismay, carelessly by another associate professor on the faculty.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...