Whole day at the computer

Yesterday, on a day when, I was supposed to be doing my emergency, I was asked to simply do research and sit on the computer to make a powerpoint presentation for my professor. I am not denying that I find it fun to make presentation. But still, to leave everything else (including skipping out of our ER duty), is not fair.

My professor finally came to the hospital at 12.30 AM (yes!). From then on, I and he worked on the presentation till 6 AM. I was impressed with his concentration and his concepts etc. He was warm and nice to me as well.

But every impression that I had changed (I am ashamed to admit it) after one silent, smelly fart that he emitted. Oh, I felt puking when I smelt it.

He had to catch a plane at 7.50 AM and at 6 AM we found out that the PowerPoint Presentation that we had made was not running properly in Office XP. I got the scare of my life.

The rest of the morning was spent in finding a way out. It was so draining. Finally, by 12.30 PM I managed to send another presentation altogether.

Then in the evening, I hung out with S. We ended up walking and talking a lot. We ate a lot of dhaba food at a very pretty circle in South Mumbai.

I was so tired after I came back that I slept off immediately.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...