Sunday Bloody Sunday

After yesterday's late night jamming session I wanted to come and enjoy some C2C action with my latest craze Jack from the US. But he wasn't online and I was so tired that people on my personal website (watching me on cam) asked me to go and sleep.

I broke of hibernation when Parry rang me up for some personal medical problem for his girlfriend. By the way, I don't think I ever mentioned her on this blog yet. I'll refer to her as Cotton. I've met Cotton just twice and spoke to her a cuople of time over the phone. But I have heard about her a lot about how cheerful and sporty she is. I think she is really one fun-loving person.

She already knows that I'm gay and she also knows that I have had a mini-crush on Parry at least once. In fact she knows that we guys (Xander, me, S and Parry) always pull my leg by saying that I'm hitting on Parry. She accepted that in a sporty way! Way to go lady!

Back to my life; my sleep. I slept till late afternoon after which I had some food. I watched the rest of the Toy Story 2. I really, think that it doesn't live upto the expectations of the Toy Story. The best part for me was the three martian dolls at the fag end of the movie saying 'You save our lives. We are eternally grateful.'



Then, believe it or not, I started watching another movie called 'Primal Fear'. I hadn't even heard of such a movie and because of my eternal grogginess during weekends these days, I slept watching the beginning of the movie itself.



Thankfully, I came around at around 5.30 pm and ordered for a coffee and started reading the Sunday Times. I wandered off to the glitzy movie page and I jumped off the bed when I saw that 'Blood Diamond' was running in a cheap, classy movie theatre at South Mumbai at 7.30 pm. I rang up S. immediately as we had discussed yesterday about watching this movie.

He was ready but Xander, who was working over the weekend, and Parry had plans to go to the Musician's Mall and jam like we had done two weekends back. But I couldn't resist the offer of watching an awesome movie on a Sunday evening. So, I finished my hospital rounds for the day in a flash and picked S. on the way to the movie.

What a crowd it was. And oh, there were so many ho-o-ot looking older men there. I could just drool and drool. We got the '3rd Row from the Screen' seats. That too, wide apart. Yet, it was tremendous fun. Truly, Leonardo DiCaprio justifies every bit of the faith that S. has on his acting. Like Departed, he just acts his way to glory. The supporting cast, I felt, was not as good as that in the Departed. And the story, even though more alarming, was not as gripping.



But who cares. Just a great movie! Wow, we have three awesome movies as contenders for this years' Oscars (Departed, Babel and Blood Diamond).

Then we went back to the apartment and jammed. We jammed songs like 'Pardon Me' and 'Vicarious' - which I never imagined we would end up jamming 4 weeks back when we had almost split. Xander was in a great mood. But there were three friends of Xander who were really pissing us off with the racket they were making.

I took leave at around 3 AM after an amazing movie day!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...