Amazing Day - Line 6 Low Down

Today was an amazing day in my life. Pre-emergency day and after my duties in I hung out with my friends till late in the night.

Despite the virtual break-up the band, S. had gone to Xander's place a couple of times in the last weekend and was spending time with him. As far as I can see it, I think I don't want this band to break-up. Instead I want another band which would work at least normally like any other band would. Let it be not as talented as the present line up we have.

Whatever! I called S., Parry and Xander. Parry was off work and was heading to Xander's when I had called. He was free. But Xander was unwell with throat infection et al. We decided to check out the new series of amplifiers and Guitar FX processors that the latest guitar shop in town had gotten three days back. After that we planned to head for a movie - nothing short of special - Babel.

We went by train because Xander was not around. Had a lovely time reaching there. What not - rolls, coffe, vada paav and sandwiches from the roadside vendors train rides to and fro, nimbu paani from the station. Amazing street life of Mumbai at it's best. That what leaving out Xander give us; at least me. So much more of the real free life that I want.

Anyway, we went in the store and we got to see and hear the world's best amps I guess. Line 6 Amplifiers and Processors are simply out of this world. Amazing tone and options! I tried the bass amp on display (check the picture out) with a Fender 5-string Jazz Bass. Ooooh.... Parry and we checked guitar amps as well.

 
Posted by Picasa


And to top it off, we jammed inside the practice room! Whoa! The first time I'm jamming with S. on the drums in about 4 years! And it was sounding amazing! WOWWOWOOWOWWOWOW! We played Metallica, Creed, Live and Audioslave and everything sounded great even without Xander!

The band - we are SO on!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...